пятница, 16 сентября 2011 г.

how to make a hooded towel::I want to take the colorcoded side and lay it against my fabric how to make a hooded towel

how to make a hooded towel how to make a hooded towel::I want to take the colorcoded side and lay it against my fabric.
I am just going to line it up with my pins end.
So the inside line that you created is going to be the fold line.
You want to make sure that you backstitch at the beginning and the end of your seam.
I am going to begin pinning the hood together using the corner as my point of reference.
I decided to go with a little giraffe ironon application.
One, make sure to read the instructions and two, use the iron properly.
Well, thank you for sewing with me today.
I hope you enjoyed your hooded baby towel.
I look forward to seeing you next time.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий