суббота, 17 сентября 2011 г.

amit sinha wharton::How did you get to know about the award amit sinha wharton

amit sinha wharton amit sinha wharton::How did you get to know about the award?
I think i was from the second batch of siebel scholars.
Moreover, this was financially quite rewarding, hard to miss for any mba student, especially during the recession, as much as fees for a whole year.
Once i was at school, the awards for the class above me were announced and a fellow student from india got it and i learned more about the award from him.
What according to you matters the most to get nominated?
Academic performance during the first year was one of the most important.
Gpa from first year is what matters the most.
Smruti : in my opinion getting nominated for this award requires a combination of various factors great academic performance in business school, good prior work experience and academic background and active involvement in extracurricular activities at the business school.
Personally, i was fortunate to have a set of outstanding professors and classmates who helped me make the most of my academic experience.
I have also been selected as an arbuckle leadership fellow.
Demonstrating leadership across these initiatives played a role in my selection, and more importantly, i enjoyed these experiences and learned a lot from them.
Did the award help you in your professional life?
I am so glad to be part of it.
It gives me access to some of the best business and engineering minds in the world extremely valuable for advice, contacts and references.
Moreover, since this scholarship comes with an alumni network and annual conferences i have had great opportunities to network after graduating from school.
I already feel lucky to be part of this wonderful community of siebel scholars and believe that the networks established and insights gained from my peers will help me throughout my career.
I look forward to attending the 2010 annual conference this year, where we will be discussing key challenges faced in the areas of energy and climate.
Published on : october 06, 2010

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий