пятница, 11 ноября 2011 г.

at home highlights in WILLOW ISLAND at home highlights WILLOW ISLAND

at home highlights in WILLOW ISLAND

at home highlights

at home highlights WILLOW ISLAND

at home highlights in WILLOW ISLAND.I bleached my hair february 12 this year and then colored it.
Before i bleached my hair it was a very dark brown.
Last night i bleached it and it turned orange, but my roots were very very blonde.
I was told that.
What is the correct process to bleach the top and front of my hair a platinum blonde color and color the rest a very dark brown or black.
I have always wanted a color highlight in my hair, and my mom is finally letting me get one.
I have dark brown curly hair, which color do you think.
I have recently bleached my hair myself and now it is very pale yellow color on top and more of a golden color in the back and bottom.
Can i use golden.
I get my hair highlighted with bleach and i love the volume, but after about 2 weeks the volume starts to go away on the top especially.
I have asked several.
I had blonde hair as a kid and now its turning light brown.
I want to keep my hair blonde, but i do not want to dye all of my hair because of the damage.
Where is the best place to have highlights?
Front side of the head, front and middle, or all over?
My hair is dark brown and curly.
Also my skin tone is.
But if i have to bleach it first, my hair might fall out because.
I am an asian with naturally black hair and i bleached my hair about 4 times gradually.
Everything was fine until i decided to redo my roots myself when.
I have been highlighting my hair for about 10 years and i feel like it is continuing to get more and more damaged.
I want to dye my hair back to my.
I bleached my hair early july.
I was wondering how long do i have to wait to put in a relaxer, and what steps should i take before i put one in?
I bleached my hair a couple of times and am noticing that i have bald spots or my hair is very thin and not growing as full as it use to.
How can i replace.
I have lots of blonde highlights in my hair want my hair to be a chocolate brown color.
Which is best to use.
My hair was naturally dark, but i started turning gray at 21 and am now 42 and pretty much completely gray.
I have colored it for years, but decided.
Can i go swimming in a swimming pool after bleaching my hair?
Swimming in a pool after you bleached your hair used to be a big.
I just got blonde and red highlights a couple of hours ago.
I would like to know how many hours or days i have to wait to go into the pool?
I had my hair highlighted and the front looks fine, but the back is completely blonde.
What can i do to correct this?
I am very upset.
Can you straighten your hair a day after getting it highlighted and without washing it either?
Or will it fade the colors?
I want to dye it brown but if i go straight to brown it will probably be ashy bluetinted, so.
I highlighted my hair a week ago.
I decided that i want to dye all of my hair the same color.
How long should i wait?
How can i achieve a uniform platinum color?
I waited 24 hours after.
I have dark brown hair and want to add golden blonde highlights.
Instead of doing a root touch up, i apply the hair dye all over my head every 89 weeks.
I have dyed my hair light brown then added highlights its looks great.
Problem is the brown has lightened.
What do i do when my roots start to show.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий